May 1, 1990. A group of families gathered together to start a worship service. They met regularly from house to house, and as they continued praying and the news got out, many people came in. Soon, the house that they used to meet on Sundays - 1603 W. 68th Ave at the Desouvre's home - became too small. The group did not know what to do, so they went back to Brooklyn where they came from to speak to the Rev. Pierre Ferdenand. He got together with the church and the district superintendent, Rev. Harry Wood, and that's how they were able to buy the building where they are presently located. As the church continued to grow, they gathered together the men of the church to form an association that is known today as Association des hommes Missionaries de L'Eglise Wesleyenne de Philadelphia. The group continued to meet every Sunday, and fellowshipped together. Through the participation of all the members, the support of Rev. Remolien Cassisse, choir director Jean M. Joseph and the Lord's blessing, they were able to produce this CD.