Ashes Cricket 2013 (Xbox 360)
Was: $76.95. You save: $15.39 (20%)
- Xbox 360
- Game Genre
- Game Region
Ashes Cricket 2013 brings a brand new authentic gaming experience to cricket fans all over the world in 2013. Celebrating the most intense and long standing international test cricket rivalry, the game launches in time for the unique double header Ashes Series that takes place in England and then a few months later in Australia.
Built from the ground up, Ashes Cricket 2013 includes a brand new engine and will be the ultimate companion to the live action across the year. Other game modes will reflect all the nuances of the international game across its many formats whilst truly capturing the passion and excitement of live matches. National rivalries, venues and player personalities are perfectly captured in the most advanced simulation of the sport yet, as participants fight for the pride of their nation.
- Totally Dynamic Gameplay - no game is ever the same.
- Live Pitch - play to the pitch and the changing weather and light condition.
- New Batting - 360° control over shot placement and analogue power - hit the ball exactly where you want it!
- New bowling - line and length bowling system that allows the player to experience the choices and interactions that are faced by a real bowler.
- New fielding - complete freedom of fielder positioning and layouts, as well as options for intelligent automatic field placements.
- Varied Game Modes - play the complete Ashes Series, as well as exhibition matches, limited overs tournaments and leagues, and test series
- Top Class Commentary - leading channel 5 (UK) and channel 9 (AUS) host Mark Nicholas, legend David ‘Bumble' Lloyd, and leading Aussie commentator Michael Slater - list may increase.
- Official licenses - England and Australian licensed teams with player likenesses - or play as one of 24 other unlicensed teams.
- Officially licensed to provide the ultimate in tracking technology.
- Officially Licensed Kit Manufacturers included.
- Licensed Stadiums - includes key England and Australia Ashes stadiums, and unlicensed stadiums from around the world.