Traffic Giant 2012 Gold Edition (PC)
- Game Genre
Traffic Giant follows on from "Industry Giant". The player manages the public transport system running between various towns. His job is to establish and maintain routes of transportation. Two gaming styles offer completely different gameplay: The first is to play the successful entrepreneur, whose main objective is to achieve maximum profits. The other is to play the role of the government official in charge of public transport, whose main concern is the well-being of his citizens and, obviously, the citizens' votes in the next election. A number of special events add to the atmosphere of the game and keep it interesting: Try coping with the traffic generated by the World Cup Final!
- Over 500 different buildings
- Large and very life-like cities
- Important game facts always visible on-screen
- Multi-player function allowing the players to play either with or against each other
- Simulated habitual behavior of the population
- Difficulty levels that can be set to suit individual skill levels - from very easy to very difficult
- Easy-to-grasp game play
- Campaigns and individual missions
- Comprehensive statistics system
- Intelligent computer opponent
- Isometric world
- City inhabitants and traffic "function" and are visible
- Very realistic graphics
- Large number of different means of transport
- Performance that can be adjusted to every computer without loss of game playability
- Microsoft Windows 95 / 98 / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
- Pentium II 266 (100% IBM compatible)
- 32 MB RAM
- 2 MB graphic card (min. 800x600 in HiColor)
- Sound card optional
- DirectX 7.0
Customers who bought this item also bought
- WOW HD Sales Rank
- PC game 30days Sales Rank
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Learn
- Great Sound
Comments about Traffic Giant 2012 Gold Edition (PC):
Bought this when it first came out and really enjoyed being able to create several modes of transport in the game instead of just one.
There are quite a lot of challenges to do ranging from small to large cities and with the help of a money cheat you actually get the chance to relax and not panic.
Alas, when I changed over to Windows 7 I just could not get the game going as it was really meant for XP. So for a few years it sat on the shelf awaiting a miracle. I saw it being advertised on Wow at a reasonable price but, most importantly, it stated that it would run on W7. So I took a chance and it really does work on W7.
Overall a great game with cartoonish graphics but still worth spending a few quid on.
Service and delivery comments:
Arrived in fair time and was well packaged. Emails sent to confirm dispatch, etc, and another smooth transaction from WoW.