WOW HD AU
All Products
  • All Products
  • Upc/Cat
  • Movies/TV
  • Actor
  • Studio
  • Title
  • Music
  • Album
  • Artist
  • Artist (Lp Only)
  • Label
  • Song
  • Classical
  • Album
  • Person
  • Work
  • Video Games
  • Studio
  • Title
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING!

Explore

In Stock

Genre

Format

Artists

Actors

Specialty

Rated

Label

Decades

Explore

In Stock

Genre

Format

Artists

Actors

Specialty

Rated

Studio

Decades

Color

Explore

In Stock

Genre

Format

Artists

Actors

Specialty

Rated

Label

Decades

In Remembrance of Thug Chuc

In Remembrance of Thug Chuc

  • By Thug Chuc
  • Release 21/06/2005
  • Music Genre Rap/Hip Hop
  • Media Format CD
Share Twitter
CD 
Price: $24.56

Product Notes

THUG CHUC In remembrance of Thug Chuc is a tribute to an individual who was spiritually lost due to a lack of sound doctrines; physically worn from athletics and hood warfare, and mentally deprived due to disastrous environments! From the eyes of one who has walked and lived in ghettos, penitentiaries, college dorms, projects, and court rooms, comes tales in rhythmic form and various styles truth, humor, sadness, pain, and grief! Real tales don't hide the fact that some of the most dangerous criminals around are also some of the most compassionate people on earth willing to kill and die for their loved ones. Misunderstood 90% of the time, until a situation is experienced or told in such a way to paint a picture in the listeners mind, only then is the remaining 10% increased. Thrown away by society, family members, and friends alike, this is THUG CHUC chance to prove them wrong about him. If you can relate to hearing 'You'll never be nothing but a thug!' or 'Yeah right keep dreaming, in the meantime get a job!' And especially my favorite all time one on all of the job applications, --HAVE YOU EVERY BEEN CONVICTED OF A FELONY! If you're nodding your head then this album is tailored to you, but broad enough for those who can't relate, but need to know. Is Thug Chuc dead? Yes, in the sense of the person he used to be is dead, killed by himself. This person was not fit to put himself in a position to be successful. So he had to go, which is depicted on the album cover. Is this the beginning of something? Yes, of a 3-part experience, ' In Remembrance' being part 1.

Details

Artist: Thug Chuc
Title: In Remembrance of Thug Chuc
Genre: Rap/Hip Hop
Release Date: 21/06/2005
Label: CD Baby
Media Format: CD
UPC: 850504001016

Credits