WOW HD AU
All Products
  • All Products
  • Upc/Cat
  • Movies/TV
  • Actor
  • Studio
  • Title
  • Music
  • Album
  • Artist
  • Artist (Lp Only)
  • Label
  • Song
  • Classical
  • Album
  • Person
  • Work
  • Video Games
  • Studio
  • Title
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING!

Explore

In Stock

Genre

Format

Artists

Actors

Specialty

Rated

Label

Decades

Explore

In Stock

Genre

Format

Artists

Actors

Specialty

Rated

Studio

Decades

Color

Explore

In Stock

Genre

Format

Artists

Actors

Specialty

Rated

Label

Decades

Absence of Coincidence

Absence of Coincidence

  • By Shaun Spencer
  • Release 4/04/2006
  • Music Genre Rock
  • Media Format CD
Share Twitter
CD 
Price: $21.84

Product Notes

Absence of Coincidence review written by Paul Vinken. I have listened to your CD thoroughly and like your style! I had associations with ToTo, Todd Rundgren, Level 42, Little River Band, Kid Creole and more southern cotton belt influences. Track number 5, (Don't be afraid) is nothing more than a bloody musical masterpiece, as far as I can be the judge of things. And I am not your casual reviewer from a newspaper, I am a musician as well - aware of the chords and tricks that send rookies in the woods at a concert. In this song, the smart consequent weaving of the disciplined female background vocals in major key with the melody and chords on the foreground that were there from the start - is a brilliant concept. You must have had the idea beforehand that this somehow should fit, and proved your theory to be correct in a very subtile and sophisticated execution. It is the type of song that gets me turned on. It is too hard to follow for 97.8% of the general public worldwide. The remaining 2.2% are composers and musicians like us, and they will acknowledge the elegance of the two melodies and the underlying structure that forms the basis of this Impressive Beverly Hills Mansion.

Details

Artist: Shaun Spencer
Title: Absence of Coincidence
Genre: Rock
Release Date: 4/04/2006
Label: CD Baby
Media Format: CD
UPC: 5019148613718
This product is a special order

Credits